Supercharge your Magento 2 store and boost sales with fully integrated flexible payment options from Hokodo.
We are delighted to announce a new Hokodo integration with e-commerce platform Magento. Hokodo’s payment solutions can now be integrated into any Magento 2 checkout with minimal effort and no coding required. With one simple plug-in, B2B merchants can offer flexible payment terms to customers and ultimately boost sales.
In turn, customers are provided with a smooth shopping experience and the option to buy now, pay later without having to leave your online store.
Hokodo’s merchants see an average uplift of 43% in conversion rates. If you are a B2B merchant looking to increase basket size, escalate order frequency and expose your Magento platform to new business, this new integration has been developed with you in mind.
“We are all delighted about our new Magento extension and genuinely excited to help B2B merchants boost sales and increase conversion rates by providing their customers with flexible payment terms,” said Richard Thornton, Co-Founder and CEO of Hokodo. “We are looking forward to seeing how our integration with Magento benefits B2B merchants on the platform.”
How it works
Together, Hokodo and Magento provide B2B merchants with a safe and simple alternative to traditional online payment methods. Here’s how it works:
- Customers visit your Magento store and shop as normal.
- In the background, Hokodo’s bespoke APIs run real-time checks on the buyer’s credit score and fraud risk.
- Once they reach checkout, customers see only the payment options they have been approved for.
- Customers select Hokodo’s payment option and choose their preferred terms.
- You choose when to get paid by Hokodo and your customer pays us back in line with their payment terms.
We can pay merchants as soon as goods are delivered, and thanks to our backing from Lloyd’s of London, you are always protected against non-payments.
Book a demo to find out how Hokodo can help take your Magento 2 store to the next level with more sales, increased conversions and an uplift in new business.