Hoko-Meet for B2B Marketplaces: London
Onboarding new buyers and sellers is one of the most important goals of a B2B marketplace – and, as you already know, it’s also one of the biggest challenges. Our upcoming event in London is designed to help you understand the importance of trust and convenience when attracting buyers and sellers to your B2B marketplace.
Join us at 18:00 BST on Thursday 14 September, 2023 for an in-person event titled Trust & convenience: How to attract more buyers and sellers to your B2B Marketplace.
What to expect
The event will be jam packed with a panel, speaking sessions and networking opportunities alongside plenty of drinks and nibbles to enjoy! Check out the agenda below.
- 18:00 - 18:45: Informal networking over drinks and snacks
- 18:45 - 19:00: Introduction from Hokodo
- 19:00 - 19:30: A conversation with FLOX, Space32 and Passionfruit
- 19:30 - 20:00: 'Trust & Convenience: How to attract more buyers and sellers to your B2B marketplace' by Dickel Sooriah, VP B2B Marketplace Offer, Mirakl
- 20:00 - 21:00: Networking and drinks to round up the night!
Why you should attend
The event is designed specifically so that you go home with actionable insights and new connections that can help take your marketplace to the next level. Join us to:
- Meet and network with fellow peers from other B2B marketplaces
- Hear from experts and learn how to build trust on your platform
- Become part of a growing B2B marketplace community
What are you waiting for?
Places are limited so register your interest now and Hokodo will be in touch to confirm your attendance.
About the host: Meet Hokodo
Hokodo offers a scalable, all-in-one payment solution for B2B marketplaces, complete with trade credit and upfront payment options. We enable European merchants, marketplaces and other sellers to achieve their growth goals without being hindered by operational inefficiencies, outdated payment processes or working capital constraints. Our proprietary underwriting platform results in optimised offer rates and real-time credit decisions, even on a buyer’s first transaction. Meanwhile, the supplier is paid up front and in full, while Hokodo takes responsibility for collections and provides 100% protection against non-payment – even if the buyer is unable or unwilling to pay.