Register for the webinar now to learn:
- How you can avoid the most common mistakes that prevent marketplaces from scaling
- What benefits payment terms can bring to your marketplace
- How marketplaces can transform their purchasing processes to support growth challenges
As demonstrated by juggernaut platforms like Amazon, eBay, Airbnb and Uber, the importance of marketplaces in e-commerce has grown significantly in recent years and is only set to accelerate throughout 2023 and beyond. A recent study found that marketplaces are now the fastest-growing B2B e-commerce sales channel, while B2B marketplace sales are projected to grow to $130 billion by the end of 2022.
Scaling a marketplace is no easy feat – especially in an uncertain economic climate. Marketplace operators might fail at one of the first hurdles by conducting insufficient market research, or attracting hordes of buyers before signing up enough sellers. For some, problems like a bad user experience or poor risk management appear later on.
With years of experience and expertise between us, the teams at Hokodo, Mirakl and MANGOPAY have seen many marketplaces make mistakes that have stifled their growth. We want to share our knowledge to help you avoid making the same mistakes.
- Louis Carbonnier, Founder and co-CEO, Hokodo
- Marc Teuliéres, EVP Customer Success B2B, Mirakl
- Pierre Lion, Chief Growth Officer, MANGOPAY
Don't worry if you can't make it to the webinar on the day - you can still sign up and receive the recorded version to your inbox after the event.